Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Our first Christmas together!

 
Before . . .
 


After . . . 

 
 
 
After a fun-filled day of gifts, laughter, family, and too many sweets, I had one very tired Little Miss and one very tired little Junie Bug on my hands!  They both had a fantastic day!  They were very grateful and kind to each other in sharing their new toys.  I couldn't be more proud of my daughters! 
 
I should write a long post about our journey to China and Junie Bug's transition into our family and one of these days I will.  But for today I am just here to say I adore my two girlies beyond words and I am truly blessed and filled up with love on this Christmas day!
 
Merry Christmas my sweeties!



3 comments:

Chris said...

OMG. You do need to write the story :) Congratulation on your beautiful new daughter .Can't wait to read about it .
Happy New Year xoxo

Chris said...

Are you on FB ? If so can you add me :)
christine Vallee Martel
Thanks

TJ said...

Hey Chris - thanks for the congrats! If you can believe it, I am not on FB! Sometimes wish I was to stay in touch with folks like you and other Hopesters. Anyway, Happy New Year to you too! Hope all is well with sweet Ava and your whole crew!!