I can't believe my Little Miss has turned one! Where does time go? Despite the above picture, Little Miss had a wonderful day. She was not happy with the birthday song, and really didn't care for her cake either, but she loved the balloons, the wonderful gifts, and spending time with her family. Still, I'm pretty sure I enjoyed the whole event more than she did. I had so much fun making her butterfly cake, decorating, and just watching her experience her first birthday in our big family. What a pleasure!

What an emotional day! I am overflowing with love for my little princess and want to savor every memory from this day. I am so blessed to be the mother of this wonderfully, amazing girl! Tonight as I thank God for the gift of this girl in my life, I will also pray for a woman who one year ago, half way around the world, gave birth to my precious daughter making my dreams come true!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl - I love you!



3 comments:
What a beautiful post :)
I also often think about Ava's birth mother and wish she knew how much we love this little girl and that she is safe .
The pictures are beautiful , Ava didn't like the Happy birthday song either lol . They are funny little girl aren't they ?
Happy birthday little miss :)
Chris and Ava
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS!! I was thinking of you both yesterday and my mommy brain made me forget to send you your birthday wishes! Sorry they are a day late! It looks like it was a perfect day and I am so happy you have each other! XOXXO Lisa and Zaela Rose
Chris and Lisa - thank you for the birthday wishes. I know you both know the joys of this day since you've recently celebrated your sweeties' 1st special day too! Are we the luckiest women in the world or what??
Post a Comment