Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Duds, New Do, and a Big Boo-boo

New Duds . . .
I came across a fantastic coat sale, bought my girl 5 new coats! Now 5 might seem like a lot of coats to have (let alone buy in one shopping trip), but New England has very variable weather and a girl must be prepared. And some are for next year so it's not that bad - not that I'm trying to justify my actions or anything! The pics don't do the coats (or Little Miss) justice, but they are dreamy.






New Do . . .
Just fooling around with Little Missy's hair one day. It's slowly getting long enough to try new styles. She looks like a totally different person to me with all these ponies!




And the dreaded "Big Boo-boo" . . .
Well, Little Miss had her first visit to the ER - ugh! Second degree burns on her hand after grabbing a hot radiator pipe. She will be fine, thank God, but it was traumatic for both of us. She has been such a trooper and is not letting it stop her at all. There is a tiny bit of fussing when I change the dressing and that's it. She never complains and is using that hand (in it's bandaged state) to play, clap, crawl, climb, you name it. I'm amazed and relieved to see her acting so completely normal. Here are a few (non-gory) pics.



Finally asleep after a long day of injury and medical intervention


"What boo-boo?"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Poor little girl! I'm glad she is ok!!! I think the first boo-boo is more traumatic for us! I LOVE the jackets,,,she is way too cute in those puffs:-) I CAN'T wait to see you both in JULY! YaY!!!!!!!